Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Weekend Was Weird With a Keep it Awkward

So this weekend I was reading Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (sequel to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children). I was also thinking about Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (comes out next month) and how I can't wait for that book. I stumbled across the photo of Ransom Riggs which was done by Tahereh Mafi and I was thinking do they know each other? And then guess what I found out? 

                        What Do These People Have In Common?

 
                           Turns Out They're Married!

I know they're so cute together! The are our favorite new YA lit couple, I mean why isn't this on their back flap bio? They both have twitters, facebooks, tumblrs, and youtube channels below. But here they started their own youtube channel here are the vids from there.














So aren't those videos the funniest. I mean they are so cute together. I hope they have a great marriage. To many more YA lit couples to stalk! 

Ransoms & Tahereh's YouTube Channel 

Ransom's Stuff
Twitter
Tumblr
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram 
Website

Tahereh's Stuff
Twitter
Tumblr
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Website


No comments:

Post a Comment