Saturday, May 3, 2014

April in Review

Goodreads
Goodreads





Goodreads

Review Posts in April (links to review 4):
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor «««««
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges «««« ¼
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson «««

Room by Book Posts in April (links to post 3):
Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson 
Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor

Other Posts (link to post):
Sorry (procrastination) 
YEAHH Review System
Fairytale Survey

Books I Read But Did Not Review (link to Goodreads):
What I Eat: Around the World in 80 Diets by Peter Menzel & Faith D'Aluisio «««««
The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges (#2 in Katerina Trilogy) ««««1/2
The Morning Star by Robin Bridges (#3 in Katerina Trilogy) will schedule review soon

Books I Reread (link to Goodreads):
Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo (#1 in Grisha Trilogy)

What Happened This Month:
- I made a big change in the background and layout of my reviews
-The blog got a makeover- it's now mountains, rain, and gray (I do like it a lot more)
-I did some programming (thank you to blogs who put up their html for others to play with) and have scroll down bar
-I updated my About & Policy (page)

I will in May:
-finally get Vampire Academy review posted
-try my hand at an infographic (I might or might not post)
-try to post at least 10 posts a month
-do a blog roll

Books going to be read in May:
Goodreads
Goodreads
Goodreads



2 comments:

  1. Yay for Dreams of Gods and Monsters!! That was my FAVORITE book from April -- and probably from 2014 so far! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was beautifully written and is is definitely on my Best Books of 2014 list. April was pretty satisfying in terms of the quality of books I read.

      Amelia @ YA Bookologists

      Delete