Sunday, June 1, 2014

May in Review

Goodreads
Goodreads
Goodreads 
Goodreads
Review Posts (links to post 4):
The Morning Star (#3 Katerina Trilogy)  by Robin Bridges«««
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell«««««
The Ring & the Crown (#1) by Melissa De La Cruz««
Rags & Bones edited by Melissa Marr & Tim Pratt N/A (anthology)

Room by Book (link to post 1):
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell

Other Posts (links to post):

Books I Read but Didn't Review (links to Goodreads):
Hallucinations by Oliver Sacks««««
Excuse Me, But I Was Next by Peggy Post««««
Revel by Maurissa Guibord «««1/2
The Taking by Kimberly Derting (#1)«««
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (#6 Mortal Insturments) (currently read and will review)
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux (currently reading)

Books I Reread (link to Goodreads);
Siege & Storm ((#2 The Grisha Trilogy) by Leigh Bardugo (in the middle temporary pause)

Blog Posts I Liked This Month:
Let's Discuss: The Decoy Boy by Love Is Not A Triangle
Bookshop Serendipity by Feed Me Books Now 

What Happened This Month:
-I started White Spaces but dropped it as I couldn't get into it and found it too long to read if I didn't like it
-I put out more Other Posts which I am happy about
-Infographics are not really my thing
-I added more pages (check out the Blog Roll) and rearranged a bit
-I published 8 posts (my goal is still 10)
-I have started commenting more on other blogs and feel more connected

I Will in June:
-finally finish The Phantom of the Opera
-will do a post about books that changed me
-be more dedicated as school gets out
-aim for 10 posts
-do a better job learning how to schedule posts

Books to be read in June:
Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment