Friday, March 21, 2014

Book Beginning & Friday 56 I am Rembrandt's Daughter
















Book Beginning is hosted by Rose City Reader. Where you share the first sentence of the book your reading, thoughts, impression, and inspiration from that. The Friday 56 by Freda's Voice. It is where you share a sentence from the 56th page or 56% of your ereader and thoughts/impression without spoiling.

This week is I am Rembrandt's Daughter by Lynn Cullen.





Book Begginnings:
"All those years living across the canal from the New Maze Park, and I never did make it inside." 
Who is this girl that is restricted and doesn't get to do things? What is this New Maze Park that is important?

Friday 56:
"'Maybe you ought to let Titus talk to him first, now that their ties are stronger.' 'No need. I will let my painting do the talking.'"
This person wants another to do something, but they won't, why? What painting is so great that it can talk? Why is Titus close to them and another man who judges paintings?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cover.
    A talking painting?? I smell Hogwarts!! LOL

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete